Davits from Rockboat®
Supplied free with 2 x quick release davit plates valued at over $200 at no extra cost. Also included davit glue kit at no extra cost, see below for further information.
Rockboat heavy duty snap davits are used for attaching your inflatable boat to the swim platform which makes it easier and safer, to both mount the outboard motor and also to board the inflatable. The grey rubber pads glue onto the inflatable and the brackets bolt onto the platform. When ready to get underway you simply unhinge it from the davit head and you are free. When returning simply hinge the inflatable back on and the boat can now be swung up out of the water for transport.
* 2 x Davit Heads, stainless steel
* 2 x Pads and stainless steel yokes
* 2 x Quick removal plates and pins stainless steel. The plates are fixed onto the platform and the davit heads slide into them and are locked with the pin. When not in use remove the davit head and all that's left behind is the plate.
* 8 x 50mm stainless steel bolts, washers and nuts, for mounting. If mounting platform is thicker than these your will need to purchase your own.
* 4 x 20mm stainless steel bolts with nuts for the yokes.
* Supplied with either glue suitable for PVC or Hypalon boats, Please choose the correct option.
* Glue kit includes adhesive and RFE as below. (Does not include solvent for cleaning)
For davits you should only use the following adhesives due to its strength.
Bostik Unigrip 999 + RFE Desmodur
Bostik 2402 + RFE Desmodur
If under $150 freight is $7.95 for metro and $12.95 for rural delivery (RD)
If over $150 freight is $10.00 for metro and rural delivery (RD). Excludes inflatable boats and outboards.
Excluded from above:
Inflatable boats and Suzuki Outboards are $69.00 to your nearest Mainstream depot.
Does not include, Stewart Is, Great Barrier etc. Please ask for a quote for these.
International customer please email us with your address and we will provide you with a freight cost.