- Ultimate cleaning power
- No greasy residue
- Safely brightens and rejuvenates surface
- Leaves surfaces looking new every time
Thoroughly clean your boat from bow to stern with the only cleaner you’ll ever need. Safe for all types of upholstery and vinyl, the marine version of 303® Multi-Surface delivers robust cleaning agents designed to counteract the damaging conditions of sea and sand. Watch soaked-in stains disappear within minutes and discolored surfaces come back to life. When coupled with 303® Marine Fabric Guard, your covers will stay clean and protected for months.
Spray on spot until wet. Agitate with a medium-soft brush or wet cloth. Wipe up stain and excess cleaner with a damp cloth, rinsing out cloth in clean water as necessary. Let fabric dry. For heavier soils, increase agitation and soak time. Repeat if necessary. For mildew and special cleaning problems on fabrics, contact the fabric manufacturer.
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
Product label may differ to image shown.
If under $200 freight is $7.95 for metro and $12.95 for rural delivery (RD)
If over $200 freight is $15.00 for metro and rural delivery (RD). Excludes inflatable boats and outboards.
Excluded from above:
Inflatable boats and Suzuki Outboards are $79.00 to your nearest Mainstream depot.
Does not include, Stewart Is, Great Barrier etc. Please ask for a quote for these.
International customer please email us with your address and we will provide you with a freight cost.